Replica Hublot Orologi

giovedì 3 novembre 2016

Favorite Watches of Adam Sofineti, WatchPaper.com

SumoMe
Seamaster
A few watch pics taken by Adam: Imgur album

1. What is your grail watch and why?

The red gold Glashutte Original PanoReserve because it screams sophistication and if you don't mind, I would add the De Bethune DB25RM . Whichever would come home the first, will be declared the official one and only.

2. In your opinion, what is the best “bang for the buck” watch available today? (new or used)

It really depends on your style, your budget and the role it will play in your collection. I'm more of a non-conformist and as such I am a big fan of independent watchmakers. Often they will offer more for less. Nomos comes to my mind, and there is Habring2 too that does pretty cool stuff at a decent price.

3. Whats the URL of your watch website, when did you start it, and how do you plan on making it stand out?

WatchPaper.com was started it in 2009 as a web experiment, where I would combine my passion for watches and desire to learn about content management. In September 2013, it was rebooted with a new layout and I started posting on a regular basis. The content is further enriched with posts by regular contributors and other guest bloggers. As a Canadian, I want WatchPaper to become an online platform that would cater to my fellow compatriots who want to get up to date with the latest news from the world of watchmaking. We have plenty of exclusive interviews that you can find here http://www.watchpaper.com/category/interviews/ and hands-on watch reviews that are regrouped under http://www.watchpaper.com/category/watch-reviews/ vedere di piu falsi orologi e Breitling Cosmonaute

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento